Wednesday 26 September 2012

Highlights

Wow, this holiday has gone by so fast.  It has been absolutely brilliant.  I have loved every minute in Beijing, and definitely want to see more of China and Asia.  Just fantastic.

The highlights... there are so many of them!  Seeing the Great Wall of China, that has to be right there at the top.  The Lama Temple, the Temple of Heaven, visiting a local market, the 798 art district, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, Confucius Temple, Botanical Gardens, negotiating the subway... just incredible places.

A local market
Jessie and I in the Forbidden City

























But for me, seeing my two friends Brad & Kimberly, was just awesome.  I hadn't seen them in so long, it was great to spend time with them, and get to know them again after almost 10 years!
Kimberly & me
Brad trying out the new hat I bought

What an awesome holiday this has been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment